Equipment hire terms and conditions
Before hiring equipment from us, please download and read carefully: Terms and Conditions of Hire
- new equipment is being added continually. If what you’re after isn’t listed, please contact us anyway and we’ll see what we can do
- goods are hired subject to our Terms and Conditions of Hire (available to download above).
- accessories such as: abrasives, grinding wheels, fuel, cartridges or pins are an additional charge
- cartage/transport is not included in the hire price
- we charge for the time equipment is OUT (not time used)
- customers are responsible for fuel, oil and routine maintenance, also any loss, damage and cleaning
- equipment is hired in good order and condition and should be returned in same condition (normal wear and tear excepted)
- damage to tyres is the hirer’s responsibility
- damage waiver available for your protection
- we require a positive identification with each cash transaction.
- credit application process applies to all new accounts
- trading terms are strictly 30 days.
Belgrove Hire reserves the right to vary equipment and prices without prior notice or notification. Please note, images on this site are a representation of the products for hire and might not be the exact item. If you have any questions about our equipment hire terms and conditions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.